The three musketeers visited Dorset this past weekend y’all. I feel like it’s been ages since we did a trip like this. The last one was our Brighton Trip before summer! (Crazy.) The timing for this trip was absolutely perfect. I had just submitted a uni deadline (literally three hours beforehand), and I was SO looking forward to a weekend away from my normal schedule. The Kryclers had booked the trip in late summer and invited us along, so we all piled into their car late Friday afternoon for Dorset. So here is the speedy version of what we did on Saturday.
Location: Lulworth Cove.
- We headed straight for the beach in case it began to rain (which it didn’t) and took a crazy amount of photos.
- We got plenty of pebbles stuck in our shoes.
- We got cream teas after our time on the beach at this picture perfect shop (although we swapped the teas for hot chocolates cause why not).
- And then we took some more photos
- That about sums it up for Lulworth Cove!!
I’ll possibly add another travel post on the rest of the weekend we were in Dorset depending on how much time I have this week to go through the rest of the photos (there’s a lot).